Saturday, October 29, 2011

What's up thus far...

Just to keep those of you who check my blog occasionally should know that part 6 is coming along nicely and is about halfway done as I write this. It's taking a bit longer due to some technical difficulties (sound recording issues), but everything is taken care of and I'm getting a lot of the episode done every day. A lot happens in the next episode, so it should be one of the best yet!

So everyone take advantage of the weather and make sure you have yourself a great and safe halloween!

CREEPER JACK O' LANTERN INEVITABLE.

1 comment:

  1. Keep going with episode 6 and many more. :) You are one of the few true animators. You're not like the majority of newgrounds style of animators but rather you definitely have the dedication and diligence of a classical animator. I watched some of your other toons (I too hate Camel Spiders, that was quite charming), and it was very refreshing. I loved the one with the astronaut that crashes his space ship on a remote planet only to find a saucer.. that he crashes once more. XD I loved your attention to small details in that one in both sound and animation.

    Please keep up the good work. You have one more fan. :)

    ReplyDelete